♥♥♥Rilakkuma is my love♥♥♥
♥Disclaimer♥

Photobucket


bold,italic,underlined

♥Navigations♥

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
♥I am ME♥

Photobucket


Photobucket

~EvonGwen~

27 March 1988

Attached since 27 July 2007

+Because only Time is capable of understanding how great L.O.V.E is..+

Remember To Tag Before Leaving

♥My L.O.V.E♥
Photobucket

Photobucket

~WhEn ThEre wAs me aNd yOu~
L.O.V.E

Rilakkuma Shop
EvOn GwEn

Create Your Badge



♥Cravings♥
Rilakkuma

Precious Moments

Happiness Forever

Friends Forever

Good Career

Diploma at least

Endless Cash

Oversea Trip

Pass my TP

Car

Note Book

LV / Gucci bag

i pod touch

Nintendo DS lite

PSP

Digi Camera

Lots of Friends to celebrate my 21st Birthday



♥Tagboard♥


♥Daily Reads♥
PicknBuy | Denise | Erin | Esther | Eunice | Fiona | Hui Xin | Jeffery | Kai Ling | Li Ping | Regina | Sherene | Sunday | Winnie |

♥Rotten Things♥
September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | August 2010 | April 2011 |

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO ME..!!PS: Back for more upd...
Meet up Anna this morning and went to SP for enro...
Went over to Vivo City yesterday with Darling.. Ha...
My new PINK VIVO LAPPY..!!Head over to the IT Fair...
Drove over to Dempsey Hill the other day.. Simply ...
First of all congratz to Eric and Shu Hua.. andHap...
Celebrated Gordon 21st birthday over at Pasir Ris ...
My CNY was kinda a so so one.. Day 1 : The only...
Our Third Valentine..
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY ANDHAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR..!!♥...

♥Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Written at Sunday, March 28, 2010 | back to top

Heh.. Back for update ler..
Darling bought my favourite peppermint cake the other day before my actual birthday.. Love it.. Still that yummy..

Meet up my friend on friday after work.. Went over to 313 at Somerset and dine in at Marche..

Marche, one of the trendy restaurant that uses card to purchases food, it save you the trouble of digging out your money from your wallet.. Simply present the card when purchasing your food and pay the bill only when leaving the restaurant and that save you up from paying a 10% services charge..

Choices of the food was quite limited but one good thing is that you can mix and match the food you want as everything came in a small potion..

Overall the place was great and the food was yummy so i would recommend you to give it a try there..


After our fulling dinner we took train over to Changi as Fiona's bf is on his way back in the flight from Japan..

The only so call group photo i took that day without me inside.. How sad..

After his arrival, they decided to go for Swensen ice-cream and chill there..


Three topless 5 for eight of us and a birthday treat..


The gifts that Fiona'bf bought back from Japan as my birthday present.. Love it so much..!! Thanks skinny..

After finishing our desert, by then was pass midnight ler, didn't head any where after that bcos i was working on the very next day.. =( So cab-ed back, the driver drove damn fast lor and we got back in quite a short while..

As on my actual birthday itself was celebrated with my family over at my grandma house, as usual she would cook a table of delicious dishes but i didn't have much that night bcos i had a super heavy lunch.. Ha..

Nothing much just a simple dinner with them and cake cutting..

Fruit cake chosen by me..
Bro and his gf.. Lolx.. Look at the background of the tv.. damn funny la..


Didn't stay there quite late as i was having a little headache..

As for yesterday had a dinner with Darling's family and it was my treat.. Suggested No Signature SeaFood Restaurant as i was craving for seafood.. Drove over to the one of their outlet at Geylang..

Order a total of 7 dishes for only 5 of us.. A little too much but we manage to finished up most of them.. Total bill was 200 plus.. Kinda ex but is worth la..

Hee.. I am crab lover..

The gifts i received from you.. Thanks so much.. I really love them all..
Credits to :
Precious Moment 3D Photo frame from Raymond, Gilbert and Xiao Ling..
Rilakkuma Ear pieces, plaster, key chain and kitkat from Fiona and Yi Han..
Two tee shirt from my mom and one from my relatives..
Clutch from my relatives..
Ang Bao from relatives and Darling's parent..
Not forgetting a special big thanks to my Darling for the sony vaio laptop that i am using now.. ^^